Engaged! Now Integrates with Google+ Pages
The wait is finally over! Engaged! is proud to announce Google+ pages functionality is now integrated into our Social Media Management Dashboard.
Overview of the integration with Engaged!:
- Publish & Schedule Updates to your Google+ Page(s)
- Manage Google+ Activities, Comment & Streams
- Post Status Updates, Rich Links & Photos to your Google+ Page(s)
- Monitor & Respond to your Google+ Page Connections
- Review Posts Published to your Google+ Page(s)
- Comment on posts as your Google+ Page
- Delete your own posts/comments & any comments on your post made by others
- Build Detailed Reports using the Engaged! Report Builder
We have been busy this December making sure our social media management dashboard has the functions you need to be successful with social media and save you a ton of time and money. As always, let us know what features you would like to see added to Engaged!.
Add Your Google+ Page
To add your Google+ Page to Engaged!, sign-in to your Engaged! account (if you need an account, sign-up here).
- Go to “Add/Edit Services”
- Under “Social” select “Google+ Page” and click “Add”.
- Next, make sure you are logged into your Google account and select the Google+ page you would like to manage.
- Select how you would like to receive new activity alerts then click “Save”.
- You’re done. Now you can manage your Google+ Page from Engaged!.
No Credit Card Required.